Chess in WPF
Well-known board game for two players, in which players try to use their logical skills and strategy to outplay opponents. It's possible to train against the computer player with three levels of difficulty.
The game is designed for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7; Both 32-bit and 64-bit (NET Framework 4.6.1 must be installed).
I tried to create the graphical user interface as intuitive and clear as possible. Game settings are dynamic, so only the settings that are useful for the current game mode (modes = player vs player, player vs ai, ai vs ai) are displayed.
- The application can also
- save and load game sessions
- move back and forth in the history of your moves
- set to both sides whether the player will be human or ai
- set ai to play against itself with different levels of difficulty ("intelligence")
- set a minimum turn length, as some ai turns can be very fast
- modify the settings of the game session that's in progress
- take advantage of modern hardware or the potential of multi-core processors
Downloaded 9x (1.49 MB)
Application includes source codes in language C# .NET
No one has commented yet - be the first!